Help in deleting edges from network

Ilaria De Marinis

Aug 1, 2021, 3:21:19 AM8/1/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi everybody,
 I'm experiencing warnings messages while removing edges from network
 to switch between different kind of visualization. I delete nodes and edges but it
 seems to appear only for edges.
 Message is written below, can you please help me

Improperly specified payload event with source: org.cytoscape.view.model.internal.model.CyNetworkViewImpl@21601d2a; with payload: null; with event type: class org.cytoscape.view.model.events.AboutToRemoveEdgeViewsEvent

Thank you in advance
Ilaria

Scooter Morris

Aug 5, 2021, 9:09:47 AM8/5/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi Ilaria,
    Looks like the AboutToRemoveEdgeViewsEvent is firing with a "null" payload (i.e., no edge views).  Do you delete the edges or nodes first?  If you delete the nodes first, the connecting edges are deleted by default, so you might be attempting to delete edges that have already been deleted.

-- scooter

Ilaria De Marinis

Aug 28, 2021, 6:25:24 AM8/28/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi Scooter,
   thank you very much for your suggestion.
   I fixed my problem removing edges before.

Regards,
Ilaria