Status of DynDiffNet app submission

narni...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2023, 10:34:18 PM4/18/23
to cytoscape-app-dev
Dear Administrator,

I submitted an application called DynDiffNet on April 17th and I was wondering if it is currently in the approval process. I am looking forward to seeing it published on the Cytoscape App Store. Could you please let me know how long it might take to hear back about the  approval results?

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Zhangyi Huang

Christopher Churas

Apr 19, 2023, 12:26:49 PM4/19/23
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

uh oh, the approval step is failing on the AppStore for me (most likely a problem on our end).
We will take a look and hopefully correct this quickly.

chris

Alex Pico

Apr 20, 2023, 2:04:36 PM4/20/23
to cytoscape-app-dev, narni...@gmail.com, Christopher Churas, Yihang Xin
Zhangyi,

There appear to be some issues with the jar you submitted. When I attempt to submit you jar myself, I see the attached screenshot.  Note the following:

 1. Bundle-SymbolicName should be unique. Your use of the default is not a good idea. Please make unique.
 2. Bundle-Name must exactly match the name of your app. Please update.
 3. Bundle-Version should match your jar file name, e.g., if 1.4, then your jar should be DynDiffNet-v1.4.jar.
 4. Your jar name should not have characters after the version like “_eh0HyAr”. This will confuse the comparator functions attempting to compare version numbers later on.

Please try submitting again after these changes, and then email us again so we can try to approve right away.

Thanks!
 - Alex