Creation of Cytoscape Interface

pritam saha

Jun 11, 2021, 5:17:08 PM6/11/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi everyone,
I am trying to create an cytoscape app interface which will consists two buttons which will be used to upload network files and a submit button to load this files.  I am new to cytoscape.
I would appreciate any help on this.
Thanks,
Pritam Saha

pritam saha

Jun 12, 2021, 6:03:46 PM6/12/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi Everyone,
I am able to create those button in my ui. Now , I need to upload two different
File format using those button.
First file format: sir file
Second file format: .format file
Third format file : JSON file.
I am struggling with these part.
I need to add action listener to these buttons which will do the
Import operations for this different type of file.
Please help me out on this.
Thank you for your time,
Pritam Saha

Scooter Morris

Jun 17, 2021, 11:41:21 AM6/17/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi Pritam,
   The first step would be to go through the Cytoscape App Ladder here: https://github.com/cytoscape/cytoscape/wiki//Cytoscape-App-Ladder and, in particular, the "Introduction to app development" step (10).

-- scooter

pritam saha

Jun 17, 2021, 4:14:34 PM6/17/21
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi ,

Thank you for the response Scooter.
I will get started with all the steps mentioned in the App-Ladder.

Thanks,
Pritam Saha