New GitHub action to auto update project JAR

Akash Mondal

Sep 19, 2022, 4:22:50 PM9/19/22
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi everyone,
We (developers of the Enrichment Table App) have developed a new GitHub Action that would result in an update of the JAR file in the main development branch. This would help to ensure that the most updated version code is present as JAR that could be used and run to test/verify/deploy. We are hopeful that different projects can further extend this GitHub action to customize it according to their requirements. I (GitHub: @AkMo3) can help to implement this action in your project.

Link to GitHub Action: https://github.com/cytoscape/enrichment-table-app/blob/main/.github/workflows/jar_build.yml

Thanks
Akash Mondal