accessing the previous network

Hikmet Emre Kaya

Dec 1, 2022, 5:57:47 AM12/1/22
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hello,

If I import two consecutive networks and am wanting to access some node attributes from the previous network while I am on the current network, how do I achieve this?

I realized that networks are listed randomly in NetworkManager.getNetworkSet.toArray(); so the most recent network is not always the first element in this array.

I hope my question is clear enough.

Best,

Hikmet Emre Kaya

churas...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 12:11:15 PM12/1/22
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi,

Unfortunately this is not tracked (at least to my knowledge) by Cytoscape. You could add a listener for the set current network and
just keep track of the network SUID's in your App.

hope this helps,

chris