Cytoscape app submission: error 500?

s.schivo

Jul 7, 2022, 10:13:32 AM7/7/22
to cytoscape-app-dev
Dear all,
I have been trying to submit an updated version of my app to the cytoscape apps webiste https://apps.cytoscape.org/submit_app/ but I keep getting the 500 Server Error (screenshot in attachment). I have not seen a similar conversation about this here yet, so I am not sure whether this is due to some error on my side.

Cheers

Stefano
Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 16.10.48.png

Scooter Morris

Jul 7, 2022, 10:19:47 AM7/7/22
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stefano,

    We're aware of the problem.  Hopefully, we'll get this fixed today.

-- scooter

Christopher Churas

Jul 7, 2022, 2:42:30 PM7/7/22
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry about that. Please try to submit the app again. There won't be an email confirmation, but it should work.

chris