CpG/IL2 B- cell leukemia stimulation procedure and reagents preparation .

suhaip abu naser

Oct 26, 2020, 3:47:20 AM10/26/20
to cytogenetics-methods...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL ,
please , I am looking for the procedure and protocol of CpG/IL2 which is used in B cell leukemia stimulation cell lines  on bone marrow  specimens .
Anyone can share the culture and harvesting procedure ,  also the preparation of each reagent and the exact amount used in culture flask , and the catalogue number of each product .

I am looking at the AGT textbook , but the protocol is somewhat confused. I am looking for detailed steps for both culture , harvesting and preparation of reagents .
appreciate your help

suhaib