Re: Abridged summary of cytogenetics-methods-and-trouble-shooting@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Marija Batagelj

Sep 6, 2020, 10:40:33 PM9/6/20
to cytogenetics-methods...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alka,
I agree with Nerea that chr 21 is rearranged. In addition to aCGH or maybe FISH (at leats wcp 21), I woul perform parental karyotyping.
Best regards,
Marija

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2020, at 4:50 AM, cytogenetics-methods...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Nerea Bastida Lertxundi <nereabasti...@gmail.com>: Sep 04 02:16PM +0200

Hello,

I’not sure bur i would say that the chromosome 4 in the left it’s a 5
chromosome. The 5 chromosome in the left it’s a 6 chromosome. And the
chromosome 6 in rhe right it’s a 4.:)
...more
Nerea Bastida Lertxundi <nereabasti...@gmail.com>: Sep 04 02:18PM +0200

And chromose 8 in the left it’s an X and the X in the right it’s and 8 up
side down.

:)

El El vie, 4 sept 2020 a las 14:16, Nerea Bastida Lertxundi <
...more
Jasen Anderson <genema...@gmail.com>: Sep 05 01:51PM +1000

Discussed this briefly at work yesterday with Ross Brookwell. We reckon
something going on with the 4p, 21s and 22s. I'd throw telomere FISH and
maybe an array at it and see what pops up.
Cheers ...more
Alka Anilkumar <alkaan...@gmail.com>: Sep 04 02:44PM +0530

Dear All

please omit trailing mail. Please find attached the karyotype images of the
arranged chromosomes. Please see G group chromosomes mainly chromosome 21.

Thanks & Regards
...more
Jasen Anderson <genema...@gmail.com>: Sep 05 05:23PM +1000

Agreed about the 4s and 5s now that I squint a bit on my phone screen. 😁
Jasen

On Sat., 5 Sep. 2020, 5:20 pm Nerea Bastida Lertxundi, <
...more
Jasen Anderson <genema...@gmail.com>: Sep 05 05:24PM +1000

And yes the 6 looks suspicious too.

On Sat., 5 Sep. 2020, 5:20 pm Nerea Bastida Lertxundi, <
...more
Nerea Bastida Lertxundi <nereabasti...@gmail.com>: Sep 05 10:07AM +0200

Hello,

The 21 in the right seems different. An inversion? I would say the rest are
good.
Can you perform an array?

Nerea

El El sáb, 5 sept 2020 a las 9:24, Jasen Anderson ...more