Alternation to DIG labeled probe amplification

Anna Marková

Apr 15, 2023, 5:49:00 AM4/15/23
to Cytogenetics methods and trouble-shooting Forum
Hellou everyone,

I have a quenstion regarding Dig labelled probe amplification. We used to use DIG labelled probe in the "green" FISH method, with the amplification system antibody1 + antibody 2 + antibody 3 (fluorescein - green signal). Last year the production of one antibody for DIG labeled probe amplification was canceled. So now, we are left with just biotin/Cy3 amplification (red signal).

Do you know of any other way to amplify a DIG signal based on the same/similar principle, to obtain green hybridization signal? This is crucial for DualFISH technique.

Thank you very much for the advice.