how to improve growth in blood cultures?

Tony

Dec 5, 2021, 8:56:45 PM12/5/21
to Cytogenetics methods and trouble-shooting Forum
hello everyone
We are experiencing very average to poor  cell growth in non-cancer blood cultures. Our samples are often 2 to 3 days old before they are cultured, this is due to imported samples from other countries...What can we add to our culture growth media to improve the chances  for better  growth. We have tried different sources of RPMI but no change. Any suggestions would be helpful?
 thank you

Tony

Mar 1, 2022, 5:22:18 AM3/1/22
to Cytogenetics methods and trouble-shooting Forum
Members can you help me locate this article: