Keeping track of extension type subclasses

Message has been deleted

Rafael Luz

Feb 4, 2023, 6:13:30 PM2/4/23
to cython-users
Hi guys.

I've been using Cython for the last few years to speedup certain parts of my python code (mostly related to heavy scientific calculations inside large loops). This week I came across something completely new: How can I keep track of the subclasses of my extension type? In pure python, this is pretty straightforward task performed with metaclasses. But since metaclass is not supported for extension types in cython, how am I supposed to run some code every time my extension type is extended?

Thanks in advance

jbrock...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2023, 11:35:32 AM4/14/23
to cython-users