Sneek Peek at Cypher v 1.9

1 view

Sherman Monroe

Aug 15, 2008, 11:28:46 AM8/15/08
to cypher-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm working on a new lexicon and phrase grammar for dbpedia, which is running on the new Cypher v1.9 public demo. This version brings many extensions for connecting to live data sources (e.g. SPARQL endpoints), which finally connects Cypher to the real world :)

Cypher v1.9 is an important release, and there are still many changes and improvements needed before the official release of , so the hard deadline has been pushed to Sept 5 (although it could possibly be sooner).

Please watch the Cypher mailing list for updates, and if you have not yet joined the mailing, please join and submit questions and comments there.

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers
(3 John 1:2)