Re: Cypher

1 view

Sherman Monroe

Apr 12, 2008, 3:08:25 PM4/12/08
to de...@suffolk.lib.ny.us, cypher-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Here are the URLs:

Cypher Homepage: cypher.monrai.com
Downloads: downloads.monrai.com
User's Guide: docs.cypher.com

Enjoy,
-sherman

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Michael Denny <de...@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote:

Hi Sherman,

I would like the opportunity to download the latest Cypher release, but I don't think I have a username + password.  Can you provide me with a one?  Thanks.

Michael

Apr 12, 2008, 4:07:07 PM4/12/08
to de...@suffolk.lib.ny.us, cypher-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Correction:

Documentation: http://docs.monrai.com

Thanks so much!

-sherman

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Michael Denny <de...@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote:

Thanks, Sherman, but docs.cypher.com doesn't seem to resolve to anything…

Mike