Spring 2021 Meeting Time

Bachmann, Amanda

Dec 16, 2020, 11:55:00 AM12/16/20
to cyclu...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Now that the fall semester is wrapping up, let’s schedule a regular time to meet in the spring. It seems that a monthly meeting will suffice. Here a poll for everyone to fill out: http://whenisgood.net/hpwq4s8. IGNORE the exact dates, it is meant to be representative of a typical week in the spring. In the comments section, please state if there is a preference of the week number (e.g. 1st week, 3rd Wednesday, etc.). Each of the meetings will be held virtually via http://dev-call.fuelcycle.org. I will send out a calendar event with the best time once responses are in, hopefully by the end of the year. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Amanda Bachmann