Help creating state variable with non-standard type

Daniel Wojtaszek

Apr 15, 2024, 4:26:07 PMApr 15
to Cyclus Developers discussion group
Hi.

I'd like to create a state variable in a facility model of type std::map<std::string, std::pair<double, std::vector<std::string> > >, and would appreciate some help with respect to how to implement this using "schema", and "infiletodb" as per the instructions in https://fuelcycle.org/arche/cycpp.html.

Note that the type I'd like is very similar to one that is available, namely std::map<std::string, std::pair<double, std::map<int, double> > >.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul Wilson

May 1, 2024, 7:57:32 AMMay 1
to cyclu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the slow response as we’re in the middle of trying to get a new release out the door.

I’ll confess that I haven’t looked at this in a while, so will have to dig in to see what guidance I can offer.

Paul

--
Paul P.H. Wilson (he/him/his)

Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group

Message has been deleted