DockerCon LIVE 2021 - 45+ breakout sessions, community rooms and more!

Docker

May 5, 2021, 4:08:51 AM5/5/21
to cyclu...@googlegroups.com
Join us for DockerCon LIVE 2021 - this one day, virtual event on May 27th will be jam-packed
dockercon21-Email banners-03 (2).png
Join us for DockerCon LIVE 2021 - this one day, virtual event on May 27th will be jam-packed with 45+ breakout sessions, interactive community rooms, compelling keynotes and sponsors, live panels and interviews, and more.
Breakout Sessions
Designed for developers by developers, this event features 45+ breakout sessions all about modern app delivery in a cloud-native world, with a special emphasis on speed.

Community Rooms
To celebrate the global nature of our community, we’ve created virtual Community Rooms that allow attendees to discuss, share and learn Docker in their own language and/or around a specific topic.

Sponsors
We’ve partnered with a stellar line up of sponsors with developer focused offerings. Learn more about how these sponsors enrich the Docker ecosystem and can make app development even easier for you.
Can’t attend live? No problem — you can watch recordings after the event at your own pace. But first, you have to register.