[Separations] (IF: 1.900, ISSN 2297-8739) Special Issue on Current Status and Prospects of Extraction and Separation Technology of Mixed Rare Earth Elements - On behalf of guest editor - Submission Deadline (15 October 2021)

Ms. Judy Zhou/MDPI

Feb 3, 2021, 3:20:45 AM2/3/21
to cyclu...@googlegroups.com, separ...@mdpi.com
Dear Colleagues,

The journal Separations (IF: 1.900, ISSN 2297-8739) is currently running
a Special Issue entitled "Current Status and Prospects of Extraction and
Separation Technology of Mixed Rare Earth Elements” We sincerely invite
you to publish a research paper or long review in this Issue.

Please visit the Special Issue (submission deadline 15 October 2021) at
the following link:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/separations/special_issues/Current_Elements

Separations (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/separations), IF = 1.900.
Separations (ISSN 2297-8739; CODEN: SEPAF2) (formerly
Chromatography-ISSN 2227-9075, CODEN: CHROBV) is an
international,scientific, peer-reviewed, open access journal published
quarterly online by MDPI:

The article processing charge (APC) is 1800 CHF for each paper accepted
after peer review. You may be entitled to a discount if your institute
participates in our IOAP program (please check at
http://www.mdpi.com/about/ioap), or if you have received vouchers as a
reviewer for any MDPI journals.

For further details on the submission process and instructions for
authors at:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/separations/instructions

Please feel free to contact the Editorial Office (judy.zhou,
judy...@mdpi.com), if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you very much for your consideration. We look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Kind regards
Ms.Judy Zhou,M.Sc
Assistant Editor
Separations (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/separations)
Materials (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials)

Disclaimer: The information and files contained in this message are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error, please notify me and delete this message from your system.
You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose
its contents to anyone.

Separations 2020–2021 Travel Award is Open for Application
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/separations/awards/1110Separationshttps://www.mdpi.com

Welcome to apply Materials 2021 Travel Awards (800CHF each) at
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials/awards

Materials First Online Poster Competition, join by clicking
https://sciforum.net/conference/PCMS