MockSim fails in unit test

Daniel Wojtaszek

Dec 10, 2021, 11:51:35 AM12/10/21
to Cyclus Developers discussion group
Hi.  I'm having issues getting the unit tests to work for a library that I wrote, compiled and successfully used.

The code gives an error at the following line:

cyclus::MockSim sim(cyclus::AgentSpec("/my/folder/lib/cyclus/:libraryname:archetype"), config, simdur)

The error is:

"No module found for path /my/folder/lib/cyclus/libbiraryname.so"

I know this library file exists and am able to use it in an xml input file with no issues as follows:

This leads me to believe that there's something wrong with the format of the path in the call to cyclus::AgentSpec().

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Dan

Daniel Wojtaszek

Dec 10, 2021, 3:49:50 PM12/10/21
to Cyclus Developers discussion group
Update:

I think the issue stems from the environment variable CYCLUS_PATH not having a value, but adding the module location to this path still doesn't solve it.  Executing cyclus::Env::cyclus_path() in the unit test returns an array of strings, where the first element is the build path (i.e., cyclus-1.5.5/build) and the second element is the value of CYCLUS_PATH.