Cyclus Summer Virtual Hack-a-thon

1 view

Baptiste Mouginot

May 24, 2021, 3:37:26 PM5/24/21
to Baptiste Mouginot, r.angelo...@gmail.com, royal....@gmail.com, wim....@irsn.fr, eschn...@mail.utexas.edu, Matthew Gidden, gwendol...@gmail.com, Katie Mummah, Katy Huff, uwgo...@gmail.com, escape...@gmail.com, JORDAN R STOMPS, Meghan Brianna McGarry, dwan...@gmail.com, Cyclus Developers discussion group, rl...@utexas.edu, jba...@illinois.edu, jlit...@utk.edu, aris....@gmail.com, Anthony Scopatz, olzhasr...@gmail.com, davidverm...@gmail.com, Romarie Morales, sku...@gmail.com, Katy Huff, hay...@sci.utah.edu, Paul Wilson, cyc...@googlecode.com, Valerio Pascucci, mart...@ut.ee, ryanwal...@gmail.com, tkozl...@gmail.com, robi....@gmail.com, aman...@illinois.edu, Robert Carlsen, Robert Flanagan, Meghan McGarry Unks, bphatha...@gmail.com, John Swanson, pl...@vols.utk.edu, Daniel Wojtaszek, arrielle....@gmail.com, mmu...@illinois.edu
Dear Colleagues,

As activity has been recently growing in the cyclus community, we were thinking that it would be a great time to have a summer Cyclus Hack-a-thon, in order to run some housekeeping on the cyclus suite, and bring more people up to speed in the process…

We are thinking about the week of June 21st to 25th, for a couple of days (from 2 to 5…).
The main focus will be on housekeeping, fixing issues and making sure the Cyclus suite is stable enough so people can work/develop with it without major problem….

If you are interested in contributing and or have idea about improvements that would benefit the Cyclus community please edit to the live document:

If you plan would like to participate please add your name and the time (or the days) you would be able to dedicated to such activities in the “Who” section .
If you have request or ideas about fixes or improvements that you’d like to see implemented add them in the “what” section...

If you have any comment or questions feel free to comment or add them to the document.

I also created a “2021_summer_hackathon" channel on the Cyclus community slack if you have direct question about this. (If you would like to be invited to the Cyclus slack, please let me know :) )

Thank you

For the Cyclus Dev Team,
Baptiste Mouginot