Cyclox talk - The Bikeability Story - Tues 18th June 7.30pm

andy.c...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2024, 4:36:34 PMJun 3
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com

The next Cyclox online meeting is on Tuesday 18th June at 7.30pm and will last 1-1½ hours. All welcome.

Bikeability has trained 4 million children in England to ride on the road. We are delighted that the Bikeability Chief Executive, Emily Cherry, and local Bikeability trainer (and Cyclox Trustee) Kate Arnold have agreed to talk about how Bikeability is teaching millions of children how to ride safely and enjoyably on public roads. This emphasis on real world cycling is how Bikeability differs from the old ‘Cycling Proficiency’ test which preceded it.

Hear from Emily what her team are achieving at a national level, and then Kate will talk about how Bikeability training looks from the local perspective. Bikeability is aimed at children, but many adults would benefit from the training, something we will no doubt be discussing. There will

There will be plenty of time to ask questions.

This link will register you for the meeting https://buytickets.at/cyclox/1245593

Any problems email eve...@cyclox.org