Fwd: Lake District cycling ban, tougher sentences for drivers who kill cyclists and LTNs under threat

james.dawton

Sep 7, 2023, 12:52:53 PM9/7/23
to Cyclox Forum, Oxfordshire Cycling Network
The Prime Minister has asked for a review of LTNs so they can be rolled back so people can continue to drive as they have done for years. Cycling UK are asking people to write to the PM in support of LTNs, so please do, tere is a template letter below.

If you want to edit the CUK letter, may like to mention: -

Improved public health to reduce demand on the over stretched NHS

Improved air quality.

Reduced congestion.

Meeting legal climate change obigations.

The letter can be found in the "Take action today" link below.

Cheers,

James