Free bike repairs at West Oxford on Saturday 13th July

1 view

andy.c...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2024, 4:17:58 PMJul 6
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com

Next Saturday – 13th July, from 2pm – 6pm

Cyclox is running Dr Bike free bike repairs at West Oxford Community Association Fun Day

If you or a friend need minor repairs or adjustments to your bike, our qualified mechanics can get you on the road again or advise you on bigger problems.

Find us in Botley Park on Saturday.

Click here to book your place

Best wishes

Andy

Andy Chivers (he/him)

01865 310350

07711 806807

Cyclox Committee member, Events Co-ordinator

Cyclox is the voice of cycling in Oxford

eve...@cyclox.org

Not yet a member? Join us now!

Use social media? Like us on Facebook / follow us on Twitter / visit our website!