Re: Digest for cycling-challenge-months@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Toby Field

May 1, 2013, 4:19:15 AM5/1/13
to cycling-chal...@googlegroups.com

I've added my youngest son to the spreadsheet for April.

Toby

On Apr 3, 2013 3:37 AM, <cycling-chal...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cycling-challenge-months/topics

    "Phill Connell (Google Drive)" <phillc...@gmail.com> Apr 02 08:27PM

    I've shared an item with you:

    2013 #12x100 Monthly Cycling Challenges
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApTiHlxlMDy3dDl5X3hwNnVhbjRFaXcyNG9vQjRxY0E&usp=sharing

    It's not an attachment – it's stored online. To open this item, just click
    the link above.

    Hello all,

    It's April already, and the clocks here in the UK have sprung forward to
    mark the beginning of Spring... the only problem is that nobody seems to
    have told the weather!

    My last ride of March was up to the hills where there was still lots of
    snow: too much to get to the trails I'd intended to ride. Let's hope April
    works out better for riding, eh?

    If you're taking part in #30DaysOfBiking, use the #12x100 hashtag too and
    have a fantastic month out on your cycle. Let us know how it goes, why
    don't you?

    If anyone else wants to contribute to the blog, either for cycling in
    general on www.phillconnell.com or for MTB stuff on
    www.MountainBikingResources.com, let me know. I'd be delighted to publish
    your stuff and of course, you'd get all the credit.

    Riding was a bit easier today: just a trip up to the edge of the hills and
    back via my LBS for some nutrition and High5 Zero drink tabs - cherry
    flavour this time.

    Have a great April and, most of all, enjoy your cycling!

    I love you all, but not in that way.

    Phill :o)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group cycling-challenge-months.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.