Phill Connell invited you to join 12x100 Monthly Cycling Challenge!

Team Strava

Jan 7, 2013, 7:40:56 AM1/7/13
to cycling-chal...@googlegroups.com
Strava™ Logo

Join the "12x100 Monthly Cycling Challenge" Club on Strava!

Hi all,

Following a suggestion by a couple of members (blame @FeintZebra and @_chris_byrne_) I've just set up a Club on Strava. If you use Strava, please do join us there.

Keep filling the main #12x100 spreadsheet in and keep tweeting with the #12x100 hashtag - at the end of the day this is all about peer pressure and healthy competition (and mickey-taking!).

We can track each other's progress and training, even plan group rides through our own discussion board, and see how we stack up with other nearby riders on our favourite local segments.

It’s like having our own mini Strava community!

Check one of my latest rides: First of 2013 leg-stretcher (http://app.strava.com/activities/35998317).

Let’s go!

I love you all, but not in that way.

- Phill :o)

Follow Strava on Twitter Facebook

© 2013 Strava. All rights reserved. | 500 3rd Street #110 | San Francisco CA 94107. Please do not reply to this email.

If you no longer wish to hear from us, you can change your preferences here.