BBC E-mail: Are women cyclists in more danger than men?

1 view

Chris Bissell

Oct 9, 2009, 6:38:16 PM10/9/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Chris Bissell saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
should see it.

** Are women cyclists in more danger than men? **
Women cyclists make up a far higher proportion of deaths involving lorries than men. Why?
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/magazine/8296971.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.

If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm

Josie Warshaw

Oct 10, 2009, 4:40:18 AM10/10/09
to ch...@cycletastic.org.uk, cycle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris
Marshalling this ride and taking my friend Polly who has not done a
road journey before -Its a really good article

Josie Warshaw

Oct 10, 2009, 4:51:34 AM10/10/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris