Your Exclusive Invite to our One World, Two Wheels Event in London on 10th February 2011

1 view

Chris Bissell

Jan 28, 2011, 12:29:18 PM1/28/11
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cycletastic Members

I am forwarding this as it looks quite interesting.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:13:51 +0000
From: exo...@e.exodus.co.uk
To: bis...@hotmail.com
Subject: Your Exclusive Invite to our One World, Two Wheels Event in London on 10th February 2011

To unsubscribe to this email click here.
If you are having difficulties reading this email, click here.
HOME
HOME ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES
FORWARD TO A FRIEND COMMUNITY
DESTINATIONS
COMPASS CAFE FORUM
BROCHURES
LIVE CHAT
RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL
EMAIL US MY EXODUS
Click to reserve your seat(s) at our One World, Two Wheels Event in London on 10th February

ONE WORLD, TWO WHEELS
LONDON - 10th FEBRUARY 2011
Dear Chris, Andrew Ross - Exodus Product Manager and Cycling Expert Olly Townsend - Exodus Operations Manager
If you like to see the world on two wheels, or are thinking about your first cycling holiday, don't miss this special Exodus event.
Each and every Exodus cycling adventure is carefully planned to follow the most spectacular traffic-free routes, experience the best sights and to ensure maximum interaction with the locals. But any trip will always have its highlights.
With a combined experience of nearly 20 years leading cycling trips around the globe, Andy and Olly are well placed to share their biking tips and advice. Join them as they showcase a selection of the world’s most memorable days you could ever spend on a bike.
Book your FREE place(s) early to avoid disappointment!
Date & Time: Thursday, 10th February 2011 at 7pm
Presenters: Andy Ross & Olly Townsend
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Kensington, London, W8 5SR
Click for directions
Click here to reserve your seat(s) today!

We hope you can join us at this fantastic cycling event in London. Our team will be around after the show to chat through any questions you may have. Click here to view all future events/presentations
Kind regards,
Sasha Reid

  Download the new Exodus App for free today! Watch Exodus Videos on Youtube Join Exodus on  Facebook Follow us on Twitter

If you no longer wish to receive our emails please click on the following link: Unsubscribe.
Exodus Travels Ltd.Grange Mills, Weir Road, London SW12 0NE Exodus Travels Limited - a member of the TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies. Registered Office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, West Sussex RH10 9QL. Registered in England No 1150160.