[Cycletastic] FW: UK cycle industry ‘worth in excess of £1.5 bn’

Chris Bissell

May 21, 2010, 4:20:43 AM5/21/10
to cycle...@googlegroups.com

Dear All

Here are a few interesting links to Bike Biz Articles.

Headlines:

Thousands pay respects at Ride of Silence

Long way to go' to get more kids cycling

Enjoy the read

Chris (Cycletastic Moderator)

To: ch...@noglobe.net
Subject: UK cycle industry ‘worth in excess of £1.5 bn’
From: news...@bikebiz.co.uk
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:52:10 +0100

Blackberry/mobile users click here for a text only version of this newsletter
2pure

UK cycle industry ‘worth in excess of £1.5 bn’
By Jonathon Harker
Research promises to be the first ever in-depth study of UK cycling market
Email author Email a friend
Other News
Evergreen Hotel to host Taichung Bike Week
Today, 12:13pm
Fenton: "We plan to accommodate around 75 to 85 companies in the Evergreen."
Landis: I doped
Today, 8:24am
Landis lied.
PEOPLE NEWS: It's Curtins for Singletrack
18th May 2010, 10:06am
F-At director takes on online sales; Matt Letch to focus on magazine advertising sales
‘Long way to go' to get more kids cycling
Today, 10:43am
Hands-up results reveal slight decrease in pupils on two wheels
Thousands pay respects at Ride of Silence
Today, 10:25am
Cyclists around the world remember injured and killed riders
BikeBiz's Mystery Shopper does Southend
19th May 2010, 10:33am
Five independents receive a grilling on touring bikes, but which ticked our boxes?
"We need successful trade shows," says Interbike's Tompkins
19th May 2010, 10:18am
Show organiser pleased by positive Taipei reports. Indicates trade shows should thrive.

Job of the Week
Job of the Week
Fisher Outdoor
Warranty Technician
St Albans, Hertfordshire

Jagwire
Dahon
Madison
Wisper Bikes
Cane Creek

Your privacy is important to us. If you would like to unsubscribe from this newsflash service, please click here
© Copyright Intent Media 2010