Farmers Market Pictures

Chris

Mar 29, 2010, 10:25:16 AM3/29/10
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Check the link above for pictures from our most recent Dr Bike. The Farmers Market Salusbury School.

###################

Chris Bissell
www.noglobe.net - blogging & albums of Chris Bissell
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/allotment

http://www.recyclenow.com/ Limit your packaging, reduce-reuse-recyle, Rinse and recycle plastics!
http://www.freecycle.org

David Borella

Mar 29, 2010, 10:31:46 AM3/29/10
to Chris, cycle...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys (from Sydney)

Nice work. Great to be reminded of Queens Park/Kilburn Dr Bike.
Good to see that things are kicking on. Keep up the good vibes.

Dave Borella
(formerly of Brent Cyclists, Josie's Dr Bike sessions)
now of BikeSydney

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cycletastic+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.