Say No to Phonebooks ePetition

Chris

Nov 15, 2009, 4:52:19 AM11/15/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Here is a message that I received recently. I would appreciate you taking a few minutes of your time to register on the petition. The phone books that are delivered to my flat are not even taken from the doorstep and I usually end up putting them straight into the recycling - after I've removed the poly wrap.

Please support this petition to save the waste.

Thanks

Chris (Cycletastic Moderator)