looking for cheap bike repairs in Kilburn area

zettiness

Feb 22, 2010, 10:12:54 AM2/22/10
to Cycletastic
Hi mates!

I'm looking for an affordable bike repairs workshop in the area -- got
a nasty freewheel problem I can't fix on my own. Also any info on the
local bike shops (especially second hand) welcome.

Have it nice,
~~~z

info@ cycletastic.org.uk

Feb 23, 2010, 7:19:14 PM2/23/10
to Cycletastic
Hi thanks for your post.

Cycletastic is a volunteer group. We organise a number of 'free' bike
fixing events which we call 'Dr Bikes' throughout the year. You will
get details of this on our calendar at our main webpages www.cycletastic.org.uk
- The next Dr Bike is likely to be at the Queens Park farmers market
but please check the calendar to confirm the details.

We also keep our ears to the ground for 2nd hand bikes and try where
possible to source bikes for those that request them. We want to get
Kilburn cycling and we are also very active in the wider area of the
borough.

Cycletastic plugs the gap as Kilburn has no bike shops. We look
forward to seeing you at a Dr Bike where we can give you further
details of local bike info.

Chris (Cycletastic moderator).

zettiness

Feb 24, 2010, 4:25:58 AM2/24/10
to Cycletastic

Cheers for the quick reply, however next Dr. Bike event to happen is
not in a less than a months time and obviously a bike fix can't wait
this long :)

Brought mine to Fudges store not far from Queens Park although they
seem to be anything but cheap -- 55 quid for fixing the rear hub..

In any case looking forward to the Dr. Bike workshop in the future!

Be well,
~~~z

On Feb 23, 7:19 pm, "info@ cycletastic.org.uk"