[Cycletastic] Critcal Mass Cycle Fri 28th May

Chris Bissell

May 21, 2010, 10:27:01 AM5/21/10
to dan...@mrdaniellewis.co.uk, adam...@citizensadvice.org.uk, gel...@gmail.com, Josie Warshaw, michael...@googlemail.com, ano...@yahoo.co.uk, Catriona McLellan, cycle...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Just a note to say I'm planning on going to Critical Mass on Fri 28th which is an amazing experience for all you fans of cycling.

http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk/main.html

Normal kick off is around 6.30 -7pm from the South Bank under Waterloo Bridge (you won't miss it there will be loads of bikes)

It would be great if any of you could join me as I've only been down on my own in the past. If the weather holds out then it should be an amazing evening.

Let me know if you think you can make it.

Chris Bissell
07894 705 689

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.