SELMA CYCLEPATHS: 17 SEP / Instill / 0800 START

Team Captain

Sep 14, 2022, 7:02:35 AM9/14/22
to Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

Our next ride is ...
Saturday, Sep 17th, 8:00 am departure from Instill Distillery in Clayton!!
There are 34, 47 , and 56 mile routes from Instill up the Neuse River Trail.

There are also 34, 47, and 56 mile routes from different starting places in Raleigh going to the Instill Distillery and back.

Kit:  YELLOW
Greeter: Adrian

SAG:   There is no SAG for this event unless someone would like to volunteer to be on-call in case one of us needs to be SAG'd back to our starting location.  You'd need to make yourself familiar with the Trail and its various access locations.

PLEASE use this app to registerhttps://cyclepaths.wabmaster.net/

General information :
Park in front of the distillery:
If parking is full in front, you can park around back.

Those of us leaving from Instill will very likely enjoy a social hour at the Instill bar after the ride.  Those of you leaving from Raleigh headed to Instill and back should probably skip the bar before your return.  ;-)

Please share our social media info whenever possible ...
Twitter:  @selmacyclepaths

** MS150 News *
  • 41 team registrants, 33 attended in New Bern, with over $47k raised
  • Event:  1219 registrants; $1230k+ raised

As always ... questions/comments/concerns/suggestions?  Let me know.

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain