2022 MS Fundraising ... coming to a close

Team Captain

Nov 8, 2022, 10:30:01 AM11/8/22
to Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

I'd like to remind everyone that the fundraising season concludes this week (Nov 10th) for 2022.

You still have a chance to make a difference for the many that suffer from MS.  Ask your friends for their help with a tax deductible contribution to our team's efforts.  Take the link below in my signature line.

It has been an awesome pleasure leading the Cyclepaths the past 5 seasons.  We've accomplished a lot and look forward to many fruitful years to come.

Don't forget ... wrap up those donations this week.  Who knows ... your help might move us up into 4th place in the team standings.  Go! Go! Go!

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain