SAG needed for upcoming ride on May 13th

Mark Saternis

May 2, 2023, 8:21:26 AM5/2/23
to Selma Cyclepaths
CyclePaths - we currently do not have a SAG signup for NEXT week’s ride on May 13th. Hoping someone will be able to volunteer. If you can, please let me know and provide your cell number so Janet and Lisa can add your contact info to the weekly announcement. Thanks in Advance!

Mark
(860) 402-6335

Mark Saternis

May 2, 2023, 1:15:52 PM5/2/23
to Selma Cyclepaths
Fellow riders - we have SAG for May 13th - Joe Cabaleiro has volunteered! Thanks, Joe!

We are now covered for SAG for rides thru June 24th.

Open dates are July 1st - July 29th; and August 12th and August 26th if anyone would be interested is signing up for those dates. Sometimes it’s hard to plan that far in advance - as we get closer to July, I’ll send another reminder out.