SELMA CYCLEPATHS: TRAINING SEASON CONCLUDED

Team Captain

Sep 4, 2022, 4:56:25 AM9/4/22
to Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

Our 2022 training season came to a conclusion yesterday with the BIG BOYS ride.  Many thanks to all those that came out on this Labor Day Weekend.

Looking ahead ...
9/10-11 MS150 New Bern
9/17 Instill Ride (Clayton)
9/24 Tip2Tip (Atlantic Beach)

For those going to New Bern ... we'll have the tent setup by 3pm on Friday ... stop by, sit a spell, bring a cooler w/your fav beverage.  We'll reminisce about 2022 and look ahead to 2023 with new team co-captains.  More info regarding the event will be forwarded to the registrants during the coming week.

For those of you that joined us during 2022 training season -- we're glad you did.  If you felt welcome and would like to contribute to a Cyclepath that made a difference in your experience this year, please consider a donation.  The following link will provide a list of all those headed to New Bern and any of us would appreciate your donation to our cause:
Just click the appropriate DONATE button and make a difference in someone's MS life.

We plan to ride from the Instill Distillery location on 9/17.  This will be mostly a Neuse River Trail ride.

The 2nd Annual Tip2Tip will roll-out at 8am on 9/24.  This is a ride along Bogue Banks, from Atlantic Beach to Emerald Isle.  A metric century is available also.

Again, thanks to everyone that made this 2022 season a memorable one.  I hope you'll consider a donation to a team member, join us in Clayton on the 17th, and take a weekend at the beach for the Tip2Tip.  It's also Pirate Invasion weekend in Beaufort (9/23-25) -- so come down and enjoy a full weekend.  It's a lot of fun.

As always ... questions/comments/concerns/suggestions?  Let me know.

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain