Fwd: SAG volunteer needed for this Saturday - 8/20

Mark Saternis

Aug 16, 2022, 7:31:04 AM8/16/22
to Selma Cyclepaths

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark Saternis <marksa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 11:54 AM
Subject: SAG volunteer needed for this Saturday - 8/20
To: Selma Cyclepaths <selma.cy...@gmail.com>

This will be my final plea for a SAG volunteer for this season.  We need someone to SAG this coming Saturday, the 20th.  Lisa Phillips is signed up for the 27th (thank you, Lisa for a record 3rd SAG for the season!) and Adrian is signed up for September 3rd.  New Bern is the 10th and Tip2Tip is the 24th.  Please consider signing up on our CyclePaths website using the link below:

Just type your name in on the 20th, or just reply to this email and I’ll add your name to the spreadsheet.

I thank you in advance for helping out!

Mark