SELMA CYCLEPATHS: 16 JULY / STANCIL'S / 0700 START

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Team Captain

未讀,
2022年7月13日 下午3:36:082022/7/13
收件者:Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

Our next ride is ...
Saturday, July 16th, 7:00 am departure
We will head east towards Stancil's area … 31, 43, 56 miles.
Kit:  YELLOW
Greeter: Adrian
SAG:   Adrian @ 919.413.6174

PLEASE use this app to registerhttps://cyclepaths.wabmaster.net/

General information about our rides, including where to meet and park:
Thanksgiving Elementary:  https://goo.gl/maps/K1VmPpDn2NZ1Se9V7

Things to ponder before Saturday ...
Team Membership:  Details here: http://www.selmacyclepaths.org/connect-with-us.html
Dues: $20/member/season - please feel free to contribute at any Saturday ride or send a check to our treasurer, Ray (details bottom this pg: https://tinyurl.com/yd4yf7lw).
SAG: Check calendar on web site, need volunteer(s) for Jul23

Please share our social media info whenever possible ...
Twitter:  @selmacyclepaths

** MS150 News *
  • Less than $16k to go to cross $2M team lifetime via 36 team registrants!
  • Event:  1017 registrants; $317k+ raised

As always ... questions/comments/concerns/suggestions?  Let me know.

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain
SELMA CYCLEPATHS

Team Contact Info:
2022 MS150 New Bern Donations: https://tinyurl.com/36yp5ec8

Events:

Personal Contact Info:
phone:  919.413.6174

Selma Cyclepaths

未讀,
2022年7月14日 下午3:27:042022/7/14
收件者:Selma Cyclepaths
fyi ... I will be UNABLE to join you on the 16th to SAG -- due to very recent illness I had hoped to be well beyond by today.

That leaves a SAG gap ... if any of you are able to SAG on Saturday, please let me know (selma.cy...@gmail.com).  It's a great opportunity to help the team and it occurs on a day when our miles are shortened (the last time this training season before the Labor Day weekend); i.e. your time commitment is reduced a bit.

Pls think about it and let me know, even as late as Friday night.

fyi ... anyone can check the event on RWGps to see who the SAG designee is:  https://ridewithgps.com/organizations/4899-selma-cyclepaths/events

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.