August 14 - 5pm Potluck / Bib Pick Up / Bike Check Come one, Come all!

Richard Hibbits

Aug 3, 2022, 7:12:05 PM8/3/22
to cycle...@googlegroups.com

RSVP’s really appreciated

Ric...@Hibbits.us

919-758-4159   voice mail  919-714-7132

Ford   919-880-2859

Bring your bike.

Matt, the famous Cycle Surgeon will be on hand

Get your bike inspected for New Bern MS

Talk to a guy who knows everything about bikes

Fix all those things you’ve meant to get to all summer

The charming superwomen from MS will have bibs for New Bern

They will have our packets a week or so after the Potluck.

We can talk about the best way to save you from waiting in line in New Bern.

Good food

Bad company

No dress code

A little more parking this year but come early to get a space near the house.

Even if you haven’t been able to ride, com’on!

Come any time after 5pm

Sunday

August 14

4227 Galax Drive