SELMA CYCLEPATHS: 20 AUG / Middlesex / 0700 START

Team Captain

Aug 18, 2022, 5:01:47 AM8/18/22
to Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

(sorry this is a day late but we were obtaining confirmation on SAG)

Our next ride is ...
Saturday, Aug 20th, 7:00 am departure from Flowers/School!!
We will head east-northeast towards Middlesex area … 39, 58, 73 miles.
This is the last preparation ride before we see the Whirligigs next week!
Kit:  Red
Greeter: TBD
SAG:   BlaineF @ (919)745-9230

PLEASE use this app to registerhttps://cyclepaths.wabmaster.net/

General information about our rides, including where to meet and park:
Thanksgiving Elementary:  https://goo.gl/maps/K1VmPpDn2NZ1Se9V7

Things to ponder before Saturday ...
Team Membership:  Details here: http://www.selmacyclepaths.org/connect-with-us.html
Dues: $20/member/season - please feel free to contribute at any Saturday ride or send a check to our treasurer, Ray (details bottom this pg: https://tinyurl.com/yd4yf7lw).

Please share our social media info whenever possible ...
Twitter:  @selmacyclepaths

** MS150 News *
  • Our tent at Union Park will be in its usual location (at the entrance to the park)
  • Come early on Friday (~3pm) to socialize at the tent and pick up your packet
  • 40 team registrants with over $34k raised
  • Event:  1140 registrants; $605k+ raised

As always ... questions/comments/concerns/suggestions?  Let me know.

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain