Re: {Cyclepath Forum} SELMA CYCLEPATHS: 27AUG / Whirligigs / 0700 STAR T

lokk...@juno.com

Aug 26, 2022, 11:52:14 AM8/26/22
to selma.cy...@gmail.com, cycle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cyclepaths:
Everybody, try to take some pictures this weekend. It would be great to show how super and friendly this ride is: Smiles, scenery, bikes, pace lines, rest stops,(-->no unfriendly dogs!!)
Share via twitter, facebook or email them to me and I'll get them on facebook.
Let's get a bunch of photos/videos on the New Bern ride too.

Speaking of videos:
from one of my favorite YouTube channels Global Cycling Network(GCN)
Title: How to Ride in a Group of Cyclists:

-Scott Lokken

Aug 26, 2022, 12:19:43 PM8/26/22
to lokk...@juno.com, Selma Cyclepaths, Cyclepaths
Are their number metric, or imperial?  🤔