SELMA CYCLEPATHS: 6 AUG / SCHOOL / 0700 START

Team Captain

Aug 3, 2022, 5:06:08 PM8/3/22
to Selma Cyclepaths
Greetings!

Our next ride is ...
Saturday, Aug 6th, 7:00 am departure from Thanksgiving Elementary School!!
Yes, ALL GROUPS will leave from the school this week!!
We will head southeast towards Bagley area … 36, 51, 67 miles.
Kit:  RED
Greeter: Adrian?
SAG:   TBD (pls volunteer if you can)

PLEASE use this app to registerhttps://cyclepaths.wabmaster.net/

Pot Luck at Richard's is scheduled for August 14th.  Richard will send out a more detailed invite soon, but do mark your calendars as you don't want to miss:
1) seeing Cyclepaths without their gear on
2) CycleSurgeon will qualify your bike for New Bern -- this means FREE support (other than parts and supplies) during the event if something goes wrong
3) a great meal
4) the ability to choose the next Team Captain
5) Q&A with an MS Society representative
NOTE: Unfortunately, the packets we usually obtain during the Pot Luck will not be prepared this year; however, they will be available at the tent in New Bern on Friday before the event.  So get your $300 minimum fundraising completed soon!

General information about our rides, including where to meet and park:
Thanksgiving Elementary:  https://goo.gl/maps/K1VmPpDn2NZ1Se9V7

Things to ponder before Saturday ...
Team Membership:  Details here: http://www.selmacyclepaths.org/connect-with-us.html
Dues: $20/member/season - please feel free to contribute at any Saturday ride or send a check to our treasurer, Ray (details bottom this pg: https://tinyurl.com/yd4yf7lw).
SAG: Check calendar on web site, need volunteer(s) for most of August

Please share our social media info whenever possible ...
Twitter:  @selmacyclepaths

** MS150 News *
  • Less than ~$4k to go to cross $2M team lifetime via 37 team registrants!
  • Event:  1098 registrants; $415k+ raised

As always ... questions/comments/concerns/suggestions?  Let me know.

Ride safe everyone,
.. Adrian

Adrian Buie, Jr.
2018-22 Team Captain