Clean Air leaflet

Leo Borwick

Dec 10, 2021, 9:29:00 AM12/10/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Attached is a draft leaflet from Ipswich CAN (www.ipswichcan.org).  It is intended for people living in areas of the town where air pollution is known to be worst, with the intention of improving awareness of the problem and encouraging people to demand action from elected representatives.

There is an opportunity for Cycle Ipswich to be associated with it (e.g. named as a sponsoring organisation) if we wish.  What do people think about this idea?

Thanks,

Leo
a6 flyer1.pdf

Chris Taylor

Dec 10, 2021, 12:50:20 PM12/10/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,
I think its always a good idea to show support for these things....
pity the photo's don't show an easily recognisable bit of Ipswich.
that would bring the message a bit closer to home perhaps ...
regards ...Chris

Leo Borwick

Dec 11, 2021, 6:46:43 AM12/11/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

We do have some photos from the "Tour de Temporary Active Travel Infrastructure" rides organised by Dave over the summer. I'll see if there is anything suitable there.

Thanks,

Leo

Roger Allum

Dec 11, 2021, 10:29:22 AM12/11/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
All froth from IBC and SCC!!

How about a tram (like manchester) linking SE Ipswich via dock swing bridge, stoke bridge to west Ipswich.  As usual ideas are put forward and dismissed.  Personally worried about air pollution bottom of Bishops Hill and Duke St where I witness the queues of traffic.