Re: [cycle-ipswich] Digest for cycle-ipswich@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Kevin Ablitt

Dec 12, 2021, 7:09:18 AM12/12/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Leo.  I think that it is a good idea to associate with Ipswich Can

Best wishes
Kevin

Bicycle Doctor
07887788972
18 Bartholomew Street
IP4 2RP
07887788972
fb-bicycledoctoripswich
18 Bartholomew Street, Ipswich, IP4 2RP.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.0598812,1.172931,16z?hl=en

On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 12:48, <cycle-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Leo Borwick <leobo...@gmail.com>: Dec 10 02:28PM

Hi all,

Attached is a draft leaflet from Ipswich CAN (www.ipswichcan.org). It is
intended for people living in areas of the town where air pollution is
known to be worst, with the intention of improving awareness of the problem
and encouraging people to demand action from elected representatives.

There is an opportunity for Cycle Ipswich to be associated with it (e.g.
named as a sponsoring organisation) if we wish. What do people think about
this idea?

Thanks,

Leo
Chris Taylor <christay...@gmail.com>: Dec 10 05:50PM

Hi Leo,
I think its always a good idea to show support for these things....
pity the photo's don't show an easily recognisable bit of Ipswich.
that would bring the message a bit closer to home perhaps ...
regards ...Chris

Leo Borwick <leobo...@gmail.com>: Dec 11 11:46AM

Hi Chris,

We do have some photos from the "Tour de Temporary Active Travel
Infrastructure" rides organised by Dave over the summer. I'll see if there
is anything suitable there.

Thanks,

Leo

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.