Not cycling, but may be of interest

1 view

Leo Borwick

Apr 9, 2021, 11:24:01 AM4/9/21
to cycle-...@googlegroups.com
ChIP - chipcic.co.uk - is a new organisation looking to help and encourage community groups, artists and the like to use vacant shop premises in the town centre in new ways on a pop-up basis.

I think it would be great to include secure cycle parking as one such use - the idea being that you drop off your cycle at the shop and it is securely stored for you until you need it. Similar schemes operate in London and elsewhere.

I have suggested this to them, but would anyone be interested in getting involved in trying to make this happen?

Leo