EDTech Survey Support

Juliane

Jan 4, 2024, 1:34:20 PMJan 4
to Cyber Salon

Happy New Year Cyber Saloners! I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to reach out to all of you ED Tech gurus for your assistance. My Instructional Designer Michael Dzbenski is working on completing his dissertation and needs our assistance see his message below. Can I count on you?

Happy 2024! For my dissertation, I am studying the acceptance of Virtual Reality (VR) and Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) based on educators who facilitate experiential learning. If you've already completed the survey, thanks so much!

If you would be interested in completing an electronic survey regarding your attitudes toward the acceptance of VR technologies, please follow the link below. All who complete the survey will be eligible to submit their name on a separate form to enter a drawing for one of three $50 gift certificates to an online retailer.

https://boisestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agZ9PRZfrcfS2OO

Please feel free to share the link with any colleagues who might have an interest in this topic.