November or December Cybersalon

Lisa Young

Oct 15, 2018, 1:01:23 PM10/15/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Hoping one of our members would like to take the lead and set up our next cybersalon. Here is what you would need to do:
  • Set a date - you could do a doodle to pick an ideal date and time
  • Pick a place - make sure they can accommodate us and have wifi
  • Send out the message
  • If you want, pick a theme we can focus on during our time together
So, who would like to take the lead on this next cybersalon?

Devon C Adams

Oct 15, 2018, 1:13:47 PM10/15/18
to CybersalonAZ
Hi All,
I am traveling a lot so I can't take the lead on this one (I will in the future), but please do a Doodle so we can get the most agreeable date for people to attend.
Thank you!
Devon

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa County Community College District
Higley Unified School District

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” - Jack Kerouac

Cate Mc

Oct 30, 2018, 7:19:03 PM10/30/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I could host the December CyberSalon -- at my house on a Friday Dec. 7th, 2018.  How about 4pm and later?

I live in Central Phoenix (7th Ave and Encanto -- near the park)
I have awesome wifi, and a full bar.
I also have extra bedrooms (3) so if people are coming in from out of town, they are more than welcome to stay over.

If the group doesn't want to do this date and location, that's cool too and maybe someone else can offer up another date and location.
Cheers,
Cate

Shelley Rodrigo

Oct 30, 2018, 9:18:40 PM10/30/18
to Cyber Salon
<3 this idea; I have a department meeting in Tucson until 3:30...it would probably take me 2 hours to get there.
miss you all

Shelley
"That is how innovation happens; chance favors the connected mind"
--Steven Johnson

Devon Christopher Adams

Oct 31, 2018, 2:21:17 AM10/31/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
This date/time is good for me, too.
Devon

*****************************
Live, travel, adventure, bless, & don’t be sorry. -jKerouac

Alisa Cooper

Oct 31, 2018, 4:23:43 PM10/31/18
to Cyber Salon
Works for me!

Carol Smith

Oct 31, 2018, 5:03:27 PM10/31/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I like this idea!!!!
eSig Logo
CAROL L. SMITH, PhD
SOUTH MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
English Faculty / Liberal Arts
7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042

English IC Rep., SMCC PTK Coordinator, LA Faculty Senator
Gallup Strengths:  Strategic | Ideation | Input | Maximizer | Learner

Lisa Young

Nov 11, 2018, 3:08:43 PM11/11/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Sounds fantastic! I have dinner and symphony but will stop in for a short time.

Cate McNamara

Nov 11, 2018, 10:23:00 PM11/11/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Friends
I am sorry to say that I can no longer host cybersalon on this Friday.  I learned this weekend that I need to go out of town— this was unexpected but now very necessary.

I could host on Friday Dec 14 if that works for people.... again I’m super sorry for the cancel out on the original date but circumstances prevail....
Thanks for understanding
Cate

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Jane Onnen

Nov 11, 2018, 10:32:25 PM11/11/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Cate,
You were generous to offer. Do not be chagrined that it's  not working out. Safe travels.
Mary Jane

Shelley Rodrigo

Nov 12, 2018, 8:19:56 AM11/12/18
to Cyber Salon