we'll see each other tomorrow!

Cheryl Colan

Dec 14, 2020, 7:30:06 PM12/14/20
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I'm so excited to see you tomorrow afternoon. I'll be slightly late - I have an appointment that goes until 4:20pm - I'll be there right after!

Devon C Adams

Dec 15, 2020, 9:56:16 AM12/15/20
to CybersalonAZ
This just depends for me if the yearbook pages are done. I am SWAMPED with all this off line / online logistics of yearbook publication.
<3

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 5:30 PM Cheryl Colan <cheryl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!

I'm so excited to see you tomorrow afternoon. I'll be slightly late - I have an appointment that goes until 4:20pm - I'll be there right after!

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa County Community College District
Higley Unified School District

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” - Jack Kerouac

Shelley Rodrigo

Dec 15, 2020, 2:15:59 PM12/15/20
to Cyber Salon
So...I've been sick since Sunday and just found out today it's the big C (right now it's just like a terrible cold). I'll try to attend; however, there are some meetings this afternoon I can't cancel and if I'm too pooped to boop, I won't crash the shin-dig.

If I don't see you all later today, have a happy happy joy joy restful holiday season!

Shelley Rodrigo
Twitter: rrodrigo

"That is how innovation happens; chance favors the connected mind"
--Steven Johnson

lindaherdanld

Dec 15, 2020, 3:53:21 PM12/15/20
to Cyber Salon
When and where are we meeting? I did not get the invite.