Guide for Best Practice/Expectations for Teaching Online

Veronica Diaz

Jun 23, 2019, 10:07:51 AM6/23/19
to cybersalon

Hi all,

I know this group is full of online and blended learning experts, so I have a request I’m hoping you can help me with. I’m looking for any information on faculty best practices for teaching in online environments. Below are some details of what I’m looking for.

  • Guidelines or requirements you use to set standards for those teaching online.
  • Manuals of best practice.
  • Descriptions of the online instructor role, sort of like a job description.
  • Anything else you find useful to support an excellent online instructional/learning experience for those that are teaching online.

Thanks in advance!

Veronica Diaz, PhD

Director, Professional Learning

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville CO 80027
direct: 520-975-4977 | vd...@educause.edu

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/veronica-diaz/