Cybersalon This Friday October 12 at 3:30p in Tempe

1 view

Lisa Young

Oct 8, 2018, 11:20:09 AM10/8/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gang! We've been talking for what seems like years about getting together and we just haven't done it. So let's plan to get together on Friday, October 12 at 3:30pm at Bar Louie in the Tempe Marketplace.  We can talk ed tech, have some drinks, good food and great company!

We will be there a for a few hours so join us when you can.

Please respond to this message to let us know you are planning to join us so we can get a big enough table.

Alisa Cooper

Oct 8, 2018, 12:38:56 PM10/8/18
to Cyber Salon
Can't wait!

Carol Smith

Oct 9, 2018, 10:52:27 AM10/9/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
A definite maybe! I have something right beforehand, but I will do my best to make it! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Carol

eSig Logo
CAROL L. SMITH, PhD
SOUTH MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
English Faculty / Liberal Arts
7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042

English IC Rep., SMCC PTK Coordinator, LA Faculty Senator
Gallup Strengths:  Strategic | Ideation | Input | Maximizer | Learner

Cate McNamara

Oct 9, 2018, 12:13:07 PM10/9/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I’m in Orlando presenting at a conference
Have fun
Cate

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cybersalon+...@googlegroups.com.