CyberSalon - Let's get together

Lisa Young

Sep 14, 2018, 12:19:23 PM9/14/18
to Cyber Salon
Hi Gang! We've been talking for what seems like years about getting together and we just haven't done it. So let's plan to get together on Friday, October 12 at 3:30pm at Bar Louie in the Tempe Marketplace.  We can talk ed tech, have some drinks, good food and great company!

We will be there a for a few hours so join us when you can.

Please respond to this message to let us know you are planning to join us so we can get a big enough table.

Devon C Adams

Sep 14, 2018, 12:30:44 PM9/14/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Love to! Next time for me. We have fall break during that time.

For the next one, let's Doodle. :)
Devon

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa County Community College District
Higley Unified School District

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” - Jack Kerouac

sian proctor

Sep 17, 2018, 10:14:56 PM9/17/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good!

Carol Smith

Sep 18, 2018, 1:21:01 AM9/18/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I will try to come!

Carol

eSig Logo
CAROL L. SMITH, PhD
SOUTH MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
English Faculty / Liberal Arts
7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042

English IC Rep., SMCC PTK Coordinator, LA Faculty Senator
Gallup Strengths:  Strategic | Ideation | Input | Maximizer | Learner

Shelley Rodrigo

Sep 18, 2018, 8:16:05 AM9/18/18
to Cyber Salon
bummed I can't make it this round (will be out of state)!

Shelley Rodrigo
Twitter: rrodrigo
Website: http://rrodrigo.faculty.digitalodu.com/

"That is how innovation happens; chance favors the connected mind"
--Steven Johnson

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:19 AM, Lisa Young <ginsup...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gang! We've been talking for what seems like years about getting together and we just haven't done it. So let's plan to get together on Friday, October 12 at 3:30pm at Bar Louie in the Tempe Marketplace.  We can talk ed tech, have some drinks, good food and great company!

We will be there a for a few hours so join us when you can.

Please respond to this message to let us know you are planning to join us so we can get a big enough table.

Cate McNamara

Sep 18, 2018, 11:04:38 AM9/18/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I’m bummed too — I’m in Orlando at a conference
Agree ... doodle next time :)
Have fun !!

Sent from my iPhone

Cheryl Colan

Sep 27, 2018, 12:52:58 PM9/27/18
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Those who can't make it in person, ping me if you want to be included virtually - I can set up a Zoom or Hangout so you can say hi to the crew.